Another small step: I connected the two side cheeks and sealed with Magic Sculp, the various spaces were first filled with plasticard.
I started creating surface panels on the two gondolas, these will be further filled with small details.
I started to create the front pod with the group of instruments and antennas (many still to be inserted) a space was deliberately left between the nose of the ship and the instrument cluster to allow the insertion of visible cables, which always look so much! Finally I built and temporarily moved the two gravitational rudders on the tips of the two gondolas.
Stay tuned to the next step!!