9/29/2010

Last stage for Libelle V


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!
Sorry for the outburst but "maybe" I finished the construction of the Libelle!
lacking only the cables on the rotors ...... but seeing what I already had to spend absolutely nothing!
However, I was proof that if you work with a precise diagram of the projects of "imagination" are not an end ... and indeed I have tried to say a final end to this project!

Let's stop the nonsense anyway ....
since the last photo you will be changed especially in the cabin, that his face has changed a lot .... for obvious reasons, the glass will be glued to finished coloring them ... see them stuck in some way false.
Now I wait with staining also down 235.
Honestly, I would use this model for those who can not stagger the lines and details .... but honestly I do not know yet, maybe two shades of green or green and sand ..... bho!

The Album:

Space Flea - Starship scale 1:35 ( WIP) 2°part

Another small step: I connected the two side cheeks and sealed with Magic Sculp, the various spaces were first filled with plasticard. ...